Colorado has the highest per-capita rate of skin cancer, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Year-round protection with antioxidant, broad-spectrum sunscreens
The Epionce Protect + Prevent step includes two sunscreens — Ultra Shield SPF 50 and Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50. These cosmetically elegant, broad-spectrum sunscreens work to prevent two main concerns of the cumulative effects of sun exposure and environmental factors: premature skin aging and risk of certain skin cancers.
Application of an Epionce sunscreen is the last step in a morning skin care routine and complements an anti-aging regimen by preventing signs of skin aging — including fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Like the full Epionce line, ingredients are carefully selected for safety and efficacy. Both sunscreens provide broad-spectrum protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that trigger skin aging, burning and certain skin cancers. Additionally, unique anti-inflammatory botanicals help stop any inflammatory reactions that may occur, while antioxidant properties help stop pro-oxidant reactions.
Benefits of Epionce Sunscreens:
• Tinted and non-tinted SPF 50 formulas for daily use
• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
• Water resistant up to 80 minutes
• Non-drying, non-comedogenic formulas; great for sensitive skin
• Botanical anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
• Prevents premature skin aging and reduces risk of certain skin cancers when used as directed.
BUY EPIONCE PRODUCTS DIRECT